Today I discovered something really funny: I was looking for the meaning of this song by Kaiser Chiefs because, frankly, I like it very much but I don’t get the point. Who or what is Caroline supposed to be? This is how I found the wikipedia page dedicated to Caroline, No a song performed by The Beach Boys (here a picture😀 ) to which the English band refers. Apparently, the original title should have been Carol, I Know but the band kept the name Brian Wilson wrongly understood the first time he listened to the song. Funny, isn’t it? Mmm… Yes, I’m definitively short of subjects to blog about. Then let me share another useless information: Canadians use the postal code H0H 0H0 to send letters to Santa Claus! Oh my goddess, how weird is that folk? And am I supposed to spend my holidays there?😕 First of all I have to win the fight with ilGrisa whether going also to Seattle or not. I guess we will eventually go there, the city will suck and ilGrisa will be mad at me because I forced him to visit it: our peaceful holiday will end before even starting But I utterly want to go to Seattle!
Sometimes I feel like the world isn't ready for me
- RT @here: HERE demonstrates user privacy with @cleverfranke and data-driven simplicity her.is/2habVJC https://t.co/BV2pRQRFGy 13 hours ago
- @lavinia_cernau I usually prefer color, it's how most people see reality 1 day ago
- RT @lavinia_cernau: Obsessed with this place in my city.. Bw or color? https://t.co/ZWRCiRngDt 1 day ago
- RT @here: Is it innovation, something new or just a fad? her.is/2hguajw https://t.co/uPCv9wD0c3 1 day ago
- RT @here: Catch a ride with @thevoltapp and HERE her.is/2hdWR0s https://t.co/MYDnCV2gIK 2 days ago
Buy my book
Where I currently am
- Lina Krokant
- Activating Evolution
- Heroes Wiki
- Hiro’s blog
- Primatech Paper Company
- Yamagato Fellowship
- 29,603 hits
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
3 Responses to “Caroline, yes”
Comments are closed.