Quoting a song by The Cure is always something I should be careful with… However, I don’t really have time to blog now because I’m on my way to bed. Today I was very busy and I also had a big meeting which ended as late as half past 6. Luckily I had my next-to-last episode of Heroes to watch: so exciting! Hiro and Peter who… Fuck! (Ehm, no, they don’t fuck, I meant fuck just as an exclamation ) Why always such a cliffhanger? What will I do later, without Heroes? And of course without any other TV show? IlGrisa already suggested me a new anime, Eureka7, which I will check out, although I’m really looking forward to the new season of Code Geass (if it will be ever released). It’s advent time, did you notice?
Sometimes I feel like the world isn't ready for me
- RT @DocHackenbush: Found the worlds saddest photo, guys. https://t.co/J5XyObB6tC 1 day ago
- @latiffcherono sorry for the late reply, currently we don’t have such a feature in @here WeGo :-( but we will consider it for the future 1 day ago
- RT @here: Here are the coolest IoT devices you'll want in your stocking this xmas 360he.re/2gYBm3T https://t.co/hjuLrc30p3 2 days ago
- RT @here: Moving beyond navigation - @SA_Update describes LBS in today's cities 360he.re/2gV4hpx https://t.co/VGFQlCDDSI 3 days ago
- @clear mmm maybe when I was in the US few weeks ago ;-) 4 days ago
Buy my book
Where I currently am
- Lina Krokant
- Activating Evolution
- Heroes Wiki
- Hiro’s blog
- Primatech Paper Company
- Yamagato Fellowship
- 29,601 hits
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
6 Responses to “Lullaby”
Comments are closed.