Yesterday was, without any doubts, my worst day since I moved to Amsterdam. Just to mention few things: my bike got broken, my water pipes are not working correctly, at work I have a lot to do and my family… well, don’t let me even start with my family. Tomorrow I have the follow up day of the Power of Communication course and I’m totally unprepared: I hope Charles is not going to pull out my emotions too hard… I definitively need a break from blogging, which is why I will write something as soon as Stefano is back in Italy and I have more time for me.
Sometimes I feel like the world isn't ready for me
- RT @DocHackenbush: Found the worlds saddest photo, guys. https://t.co/J5XyObB6tC 1 day ago
- @latiffcherono sorry for the late reply, currently we don’t have such a feature in @here WeGo :-( but we will consider it for the future 1 day ago
- RT @here: Here are the coolest IoT devices you'll want in your stocking this xmas 360he.re/2gYBm3T https://t.co/hjuLrc30p3 2 days ago
- RT @here: Moving beyond navigation - @SA_Update describes LBS in today's cities 360he.re/2gV4hpx https://t.co/VGFQlCDDSI 3 days ago
- @clear mmm maybe when I was in the US few weeks ago ;-) 4 days ago
Buy my book
Where I currently am
- Lina Krokant
- Activating Evolution
- Heroes Wiki
- Hiro’s blog
- Primatech Paper Company
- Yamagato Fellowship
- 29,601 hits
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
I should be so lucky
In Life on November 1, 2007 by Pino
One Response to “I should be so lucky”
Comments are closed.