Yesterday I was so tired when I went home that I didn’t feel like blogging: after the important meeting I had at work, which, by the way, went quite well, I took the Dutch test at the Universiteit van Amsterdam. My main goal was to avoid the absolute beginners group and I did it! But it wasn’t that easy… I first had to fill some short texts with the right missing words, then I had to proof how well I understand a complex text and finally write something about my last holiday. I managed to solve the biggest part of the first exercise mainly using… German words I even got a compliment for how well I wrote one of those words😀 Unbelievable. The reading and understanding part went even better, but I totally failed the writing text. No surprises: I was asked to describe my holiday using the past tense form that I absolutely ignore. On November 5 I will then start the course in the beginners group and I’m really happy. I even met some interesting girls who will probably be my classmates: a Finnish, an Austrian and a Greek.
Sometimes I feel like the world isn't ready for me
- RT @mashable: This device turns your phone into a desktop computer https://t.co/QUAcRpY9aX 1 hour ago
- RT @here: HERE demonstrates user privacy with @cleverfranke and data-driven simplicity her.is/2habVJC https://t.co/BV2pRQRFGy 19 hours ago
- @lavinia_cernau I usually prefer color, it's how most people see reality 1 day ago
- RT @lavinia_cernau: Obsessed with this place in my city.. Bw or color? https://t.co/ZWRCiRngDt 1 day ago
- RT @here: Is it innovation, something new or just a fad? her.is/2hguajw https://t.co/uPCv9wD0c3 1 day ago
Buy my book
Where I currently am
- Lina Krokant
- Activating Evolution
- Heroes Wiki
- Hiro’s blog
- Primatech Paper Company
- Yamagato Fellowship
- 29,603 hits
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
In Life on October 16, 2007 by Pino
One Response to “Blauwe ruis”
Comments are closed.